Thursday, May 31, 2007

Welcome Summer!

Yeah! I think summer if finally here to stay:-) Yesterday I took my kids to the pool and bike riding. Tonight we just got back from a family bike ride, too. Such a beautiful evening!!! I started a card like this one this morning and really liked it.....until......I started messing with it a little too much and MESSED IT UP! So, now I wanted to remake it the way it originally was to share it with you. This is one of my favorite color combos - purple and green! The Lovely Lilac and Certainly Celery go so nice together! And, how perfect, I had some celery designer paper to add a touch of fun:-) This set is a current Level 2 hostess set that will be retiring at the end of June called Both Way Blossoms. I love the long stems and delicate outlines. Hope you enjoy it!! (The silver circle paperclips I got on clearance @ Target a LOOONG time ago.) Now I'm off for an evening walk with my neighber..........