Monday, May 14, 2007

I LOOOOOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!


Not only milk, semi sweet, white, and dark (my VERY favorite!), but the Au Chocolate designer papers from Stampin' Up!! They are so versatile! At first, I thought how brown has become such an "in" color - but won't it be a little boring?? Not even close. Because not only can you use these papers alone for cardmaking and scrapbooking, but you can add a little color with a marker and make it "POP!" If you can't see it well in the photo, I colored some of the designer paper in with a Pretty in Pink marker. I think pinks and browns are so classy together:-) Plus, as you can see here on my blog, I am having a hard time getting away from using my Petal Prints stamp set!! Once again, if you don't already know, it is being retired this year (boo! hoo!). HOWEVER, I know that it will be replaced with something brand new and wonderful - I just can't wait to see it!!

No comments: