Thursday, May 3, 2007

More Retired Stuff....

It was about 7:45pm tonight and I had 15 minutes. I challenged myself to throw together a quick card in that time, before I sat down for a two hour Grey's Anatomy episode. I have to admit, the green strip I found in a scrap pile and it was already stamped (using the set Eclectic Backgrounds which is retiring). Plus, I didn't get the card completely assembled until AFTER McDreamy was off the TV. But, otherwise, for a "thrown-together" card, I don't think it came out too bad. I really like the bright colors, too. The "smile" at the bottom is from one of my favorite word sets - Simple Sayings II. I've used that one a LOT over the years. That one, also, is retiring (sad face). Make sure to check out that retiring list and pick up anything that you can't live without - before it's too late! Speaking of late, I think I'll turn in a little early tonight (midnight) as the kids are home from school tomorrow. I need my rest!!

No comments: