Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!


I LOVE this designed paper on this card - great colors and the delicate print is so versatile. My last Mother's Day card - just in the nick of time! It's been tennis, baseball and more baseball in the last few days. My 8-year-old son is loving being the pitcher and he's doing pretty well with it, too! (If I can brag!) It's 1pm on Saturday and he is asleep. Went to his first sleep-over last night. I don't think anyone slept, though. He's pooped and has another game in a couple of hours. So, fortunately, he came home this morning, curled up in a ball on the couch and has been sleeping since. That's a good thing - for ALL of us!! Hope all you moms out there have a very happy Mother's Day and remember to TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOURSELVES:-)

No comments: