Monday, June 4, 2007

School's Out!!!


Well, today was the last day of school for my kids (if you count 1 hour a day!). I am so proud of them - they both had excellent report cards!!!! So, they were rewarded with a new Webkinz. To them, that is gold! If you have young kids, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Webkinz is the latest Beanie Baby fad and allows for them to virtually take care of their pet on the internet. It sure beats a real pet!! No barking, no feeding and no using a pooper scooper!!!! Anyway, it was a good day all around. I even whipped together a quick Father's Day card for my FIL. In fact, it was so fun and quick, I'm going to crank out a few more tonight for the other men in our lives. This card actually comes from a challenge on SCS. You can find the directions here: oragami shirt card. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Heck - my DH even liked it and he never comments on any of my creations! Hope you like it, too:-)

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

This is just too cute!