Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Retired Stamps

Every year at this time, we anxiously await the list of stamps that will be retiring. This year, there are around 240 stamp sets that are retiring. The exciting part is: RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER IS A BUNCH OF BRAND NEW SETS!! I can't wait!! My only disappointment is that two of my VERY favorite stamp sets are retiring. I made this card in honor of them: Petal Prints and the Script background stamp. I really went outside of my comfort zone with the colors..........just call me a Wild Child!!

I got a present from the UPS man today. New stamps, new ribbon and a tablet of the new designer paper!! It was a good day! Thursday is a crazy day, as usual, and I probably won't have a chance to stamp:-( But, I do have a two hour Grey's Anatomy to look forward to!! That's better than Christmas:-)


No comments: