Monday, May 21, 2007

Pocket Card

I just love the way white ink looks on the darker colored papers. But I always seem to forget about using it with my wheels. So tonight, while I was doing what I do best (surfing SCS!), I came across a card I just loved with this Petals wheel using the white ink. And....since I having been trying to think of ways to dress up a gift card (for Girl Scout leaders and teachers), I thought I would try this technique and make it into a pocket card. So simple and fun!! I am really happy with how it turned out! I also am a huge fan of the black gingham ribbon - so I had to throw some of that on there, too. The tag inside the pocket has a gift card secured on it with the slit punch. Had to make it purple - that's my FAVE color!!!!! Now I need to go make five more:-)

No comments: