Sunday, May 20, 2007

Doodle Alphabet

I have a stamp class coming up on Wednesday so my wheels were turning today thinking about what cards I am going to make. I had already decided which techniques I want to teach my customers, but then I always have trouble nar-rowing down which stamp sets to use and what color of cardstock looks best. Well, this is my card for teaching the class how to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. With so many people talking about clear stamps and how easy they are to line things up, I thought if they knew how to use this handy tool, it makes lining things up a breeze! I also used the handy dandy slit punch to make my scallop borders. I just love that trick!! The color combo I got from this very useful tool: color combos. OK, one project down - four to go!!!!!

No comments: