Saturday, June 23, 2007

More New Stamps!


I attended an AWESOME meeting today where we had this motivational speaker - Karen Phelps. She was PHENOMENAL!!!!!! She made me want to get more organized in my house and in my life. However, when you are a stamper, that's not an easy thing!!! I have card stock, punches, ribbon, scissors, stamps, ink pads, etc.....ALL OVER MY FLOOR!! I'm lucky I can even see the carpeting:-( A messy room is the sign of a creative mind! (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!) This is a card we made at the meeting using a couple of new sets - the Christmas tree is from Year After Year and the words are from a set called Holidays & Wishes. Oh, I almost forgot, there is also a new jumbo wheel called See You Around that was wheeled on the Pomegranate piece of card stock. Love it!!!!

No comments: