Saturday, June 16, 2007

Homesick!



Well, it's Saturday night, June 16th, and I am in Tennessee. My family and I are on our way back from visiting my husband's relatives in Alabama and Florida. Now we have stopped off in Tennessee for a few days where my dad used to live and I am in the process of selling his home. The weather is great, the hotel is nice, and the kids have been pretty good. However, I AM HOMESICK! It's been 1 1/2 weeks since we lefts and I miss my bed, my house, my stamps.....EVERYTHING!! I am so ITCHING to stamp!! I have all my new stuff sitting at my house unopened just waiting to be played with!! I keep looking at Split Coast Stampers to see the new samples being made with some of the new sets and I am sooooooooooooo jealous!! Since I have no fun samples to share, I thought I'd share a picture from vacation. I should be home in a few days where I'll crack open my brown Stampin' Up! box and play with my new stamps, In Colors, and accessories!!! Till then......check out SCS for lots of great ideas:-)

No comments: