Saturday, June 30, 2007

Card Challenge

My kiddos and I have been enjoying a busy summer, so far. Trips to the zoo, pool and more Little League Baseball Games are keeping the family on the move! Stamped a little last night with my good friend, Jill, and then we watched a chick flick. I want to start making a good collection of cards using the new sets that I can display at my Open House. This card used the new hostess set called In the Spotlight. I really like it and used the Sketch Challenge by Beate for the layout. She is an AWESOME stamper and posts frequently on SCS as well as does a lot of their tutorials. Her card challenge can be found here: Beate's card challenge #7. It's fun and simple - give it a try!!

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Hi you have just be tagged:
http://stampowl.blogspot.com

Corie said...

Great site, so many wonderful creations.