Thursday, September 27, 2007

Christmas Club Card

Two nights ago I had my first Christmas Club gathering. The participants come and make a dozen cards - 4 each of 3 designs. I design them (or case them!) and cut all the supplies - they just come and make them. I will have two more of these get-togethers. One in October and one in November. So, by Thanksgiving, all these ladies will have 36 of their Christmas cards done already! This is one of the cards we made. Simple, yet elegant, and easy to duplicate. I usually send around 75 cards a year, so I need something that's easy to duplicate. This card uses one of my new favorite sets - Peaceful Wishes. I didn't buy it at first because I already had several Christmas sets. However, I am glad I did:-) I really love it!!! Thanks for visiting!

No comments: