Saturday, September 22, 2007

More Fall....

Wow - I didn't realize it's been so long since I've added something new. I'll have to add a couple new cards to catch up! I had a class this week and couldn't stay away from the Fall theme. As I've said before - I love the colors, smells, sounds, etc. of Fall. AND, I love our SU! Fall stamp sets, too:-) This card has an unconventional Fall color - Blue Sky - but since it was in the designer paper series "Fall Flowers" it tied everything together nicely. This is also the first time I've used chipboard on a card. It was fun!!

This next card we also did at my class. This used the fun set "Autumn Fest" that is on special until the end of this month. So many neat things you can do with it! Great for techniques like rock n' roll, kissing, watercolor crayons (direct to stamp), etc. I will get a lot of use out of ths set for both cards and scrapbook pages! TFL:-)


1 comment:

Corie said...

Love both of these -- so pretty