Friday, September 7, 2007

I LOVE FALL!!

I know Summer just ended
.........but, Fall is in the air!! I love this time of year! I love the colors, smells and feel of Fall.

I was on SCS already this morning and saw a card challenge......well, at least I thought it was a card challenge. I didn't realize until I finished my card that it was a SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGE!!! DUH ME!! Obviously not awake yet. Anyway, this is what I came up with - you can view the sketch here: click

I love the colors, pumkin and hodgepodge but, if I had to do it over again, I think I'd remove the small row of punches in the green designer paper. I think they are a little distracting and don't really fit this card. I was just trying to match that CARD sketch......I mean, scrapbook sketch.

I better go take a shower and see if I can wake up before I face the rest of my day!!! Thanks for looking:-)

1 comment:

Corie said...

Love this -- perfect fall card.