Thursday, November 8, 2007

Teacher's Birthday


As is typical of kids, my 10-year-old daughter approached me this morning a little before 8am to tell me it was her teacher's birthday today. "Can you make her a card?" she asked. Of course, my "stash" of cards has everything but a birthday card. So I scrambled to throw something together before she had to leave at 8:10am. Didn't make it. I did, however, make this card shortly after she left and will have to run it over to school. I challenged myself to make it simple without embellishments. It may not be visible in the picture, but I used the tool kit to make a row of holes in the top of the certainly celery strip of cardstock and used the crop-o-dile to make dry embossed circles in the scallop part of that same piece of cardstock. I was pretty happy with the results. Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I know what you mean. My daughter does that to me all the time. You made a super cute card. She will love it.