Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Rubbah!!!!!!!!



This card looks much prettier in person. My scanner does a really bad job with making colors look accurate:-( Anyway, this set is from the not-yet-released 2008 Spring/Summer Catalog!! The best part is - Stampin' Up! sent one to all of their demos for FREE!!!!!!!! I LOVE NEW RUBBAH!!!! Especially when it is FREE!!!!!!!! OK, I'll stop screaming now:-) It's just that this company is so generous with their demos - they really know how to make us feel appreciated. This card uses Certainly Celery paper for the background (which is one of my faves!) but it looks so bright in this photo. It's actually much duller - but in a good way:-) It's a fun set and will be one of the Level 3 Hostess sets in the new catty which comes out January 1st. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Oh I love this-- so pretty!!