Monday, November 19, 2007

Cased Birthday!

I love this card! I don't feel funny saying it, either, since I cased 99% of it off of a creative stamper on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I apologize because I don't remember her name. I needed a boy birthday card and looked under "Just Baseball" as Ben LOVES baseball! I fell in love with this card but made a couple tiny changes. I wanted his name on the front to make it personal and then I added the baseball and the corners. The corner I punched out (love that punch!) because I made a mistake in the lower left corner of the card and needed to cover it up!! There is ALWAYS a way to fix a mistake:-) Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey, what a CUTE card! Even if it is not your design, it is still YOUR creation and it is beautiful!! I am sure he will love it because it is sooo personal! I found your site from Impressions by Rochelle.

Rochelle W said...

Gail, this card ROCKS!! Perfect for a boy. Great colors too.