Saturday, July 14, 2007

TAG - I'm it!!

I was tagged yesterday by Stampowl over at http://stampowl.blogspot.com/. I am new to this tagging stuff so she was nice enough to explain it all to me. Here's how to play:



1) I must post 7 random things about me:


I am a child of God.
My favorite color is purple.
I am a major Patrick Dempsey fan - and, of course, love Grey's Anatomy, too!!
I love French Vanilla cafe - hot or iced.
My favorite movies are chick flicks:-)
I love going fishing with my kids.
One of my favorite foods is grilled shrimp.



2) Tag 7 other bloggers:

Please go and visit their blogs!


Staci
Diane
Nessa
Kathy
FAStamper
Sarah
Rhonda

3) Post Rules & the bloggers I tagged here


4) Leave tagged bloggers comments on their web sites so that they know they have been tagged

No comments: