Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Double-Line Doodles



I have been absent the past few days due to working on things to hand out at our 4th of July Parade. It went GREAT! However, it was close to 100 degrees. YUCK! Thank goodness for the breeze and spray bottles:-) Another SU! demo and her husband did much of the work on the float and it was awesome! When I get a picture of it, I will post it. In the meantime, I have a card using the Double-Line Doodles set from the new catalog. I am trying to clean out my stamp room and get organized so I can stamp a bunch of samples for my Open House tomorrow night. This one I used the new In Color Soft Sky, along with Lovely Lilac and colored some of the paisley in with Wild Wasabi. The paisleys are colored more than is visible in the scan. Hope you like it!

No comments: