Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Convention Swap #2

I am currently packing, stamping, and organizing all at once. Yep - tomorrow is the big day: I leave for Denver!!!!! I am very excited:-) This is, yet again, another bookmark. My daughter has a top with these colors in it that I really like and I always wanted to stamp something using these colors. As always, it looks much nicer in person. I used the two new colors Soft Sky and Groovy Guava along with Close to Cocoa. I really liked how it turned out. The funny thing is - I didn't even want to buy this stamp set (Baroque Motifs) when I first had the opportunity. It just didn't do much for me. Now, however, I love it and use it all the time:-) Well, I better get back to packing, I don't want this to be too late of a night. BIG day tomorrow!!!!!! Thanks for checking in:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure your swap will be a huge hit. wish i was going to convention this year. hope you have fun!