Monday, October 22, 2007

Wedding Card


My husband has a good friend that he grew up with whose daughter just got married. So, Hubby asked if I could make a wedding card for him to send. I don't make these very often since most of the people I know are already married. So it was fun to use a stamp that hadn't been used yet! This stamp is from one of my favorite sets - Fast & Fun Notes. I colored the cake with markers in the soft subtle family, but it doesn't show up very well on the scan. I wanted a simple yet pretty card. Hopefully the bride and groom will like it:-)

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

They will totally love it. I don't think I have ever made a wedding card. Well I made a couple in card class but I have never sent one. This is the perfect stamp for a wedding card. I also love the silver cord. Great accent.