Sunday, August 26, 2007

Photo Album


This is a mini photo album I made for the girls who attended my daughter's 10th birthday sleepover. I took a bunch a pictures at the party and made copies for all the girls. I bought one of those vinyl photo albums at Walmart and slid out the covers they came with and made my own. Each girl will get one of these with their "Thank You" card from my daughter. I also included a page after the pictures that has each girl's name along with their phone numbers so they can all keep in touch (since they don't all go to school together). Of course I decorated that page, too, to coordinate with the cover!! Hope they all like them!! Thanks for looking:-)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Gail, these are adorable! How thoughtful of you to make one for each guest and to include all o their contact info so they can keep in touch. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

The girls will absolutely love this! It's so, so, GIRLY!!! Your daughter is lucky to have a mom like you!