Friday, August 24, 2007

Holiday Mini Swap

This is a card I made for a swap I am participating in for the new Holiday mini catalog. The stamp set is called Love & Joy. I also used some of the beautiful new designer paper. There are so many neat new products to choose from!! Not only brand new stamp sets and wheels, but also wrapping paper ( I LOVE the Blizzard paper!), ribbon, gold and silver elastic cording, On Board Accents (chipboard) and embellishments! If you don't have a copy of the mini, contact me and I'll get you one or check on-line on September 1st here to view all the fun new items. The products in this mini catalog will only be available from September 1st, 2007 thru November 30, 2007.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Great swap card -- love it

Anonymous said...

Your swappers will love it! Great job!